4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
An earthquake of magnitude 4.8 was recorded in California, United States. According to the US Geological Survey (USGS), the quake occurred on Tuesday at 19:42 GMT, at a depth of 9.7 kilometres.
According to the USGS, a magnitude 2.6 secondary earthquake hit the area less than 15 minutes after the incident.
The residents in California experienced series of earthquakes throughout the whole state, but the strongest earthquake was recorded approximately 10 miles from the town of Tres Pinos.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain