Swiss Airline Grounded 29 Airbus Aircraft due to Technical Problems
Swiss International Air Lines stopped the flights of 29 Airbus A220 aircraft due to engine problems. This was reported by NOVA.
The reason for the decision was the incident on Tuesday of a flight by the company from London to Geneva, which was redirected to Paris due to technical problems.
The 29 aircraft come from the Canadian company Bombardier, which has sold its medium-range jets to Airbus, which is why the C series of planes is also called A220, Swissinfo reported.
The company will contact the affected passengers who will be rebooked on the best possible alternative at the airline’s expense.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love