Emil Harsev: Volkswagen Has Not Given Up on Turkey
,,I think Volkswagen has not given up on Turkey, but the clearly announced decision is to delay the decision to make this investment'', said Emil Herssev, a financial analyst at the studio of BNT's Morning Block.
,,The point is that the question that I think they should have asked themselves at the very beginning is too serious - what are the criteria and how does one choose the location for such an investment'', he said.
Harsev said there was a statement by one of the members of the supervisory board of the Volkswagen Group, which raised many questions.
Emil Harsev, Financial Analyst: Including the questions we had to ask ourselves - what are these competitions, what is this sprint and race to give subsidies to private companies and how is this subsidy mechanism allowed at all? No European country could compete with a centralized and authoritarian state like Turkey.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Bulgaria Protests, Arman Babikyan: In Poison Trio, We Have the Confidence to Be in Politics! The Square is the Alternative to Impudent Power
- » Greek PM Mitsotakis: Turkey Must Stop Its Aggression or Face EU Sanctions
- » Harsh Vardhan Shringla: India is a Constructive, Dependable Actor Globally
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Lawyer Nikolay Hadjigenov: Change Can Only be Made by Force. The Legal and Proper Way is a National Strike in Bulgaria