Emil Harsev: Volkswagen Has Not Given Up on Turkey
,,I think Volkswagen has not given up on Turkey, but the clearly announced decision is to delay the decision to make this investment'', said Emil Herssev, a financial analyst at the studio of BNT's Morning Block.
,,The point is that the question that I think they should have asked themselves at the very beginning is too serious - what are the criteria and how does one choose the location for such an investment'', he said.
Harsev said there was a statement by one of the members of the supervisory board of the Volkswagen Group, which raised many questions.
Emil Harsev, Financial Analyst: Including the questions we had to ask ourselves - what are these competitions, what is this sprint and race to give subsidies to private companies and how is this subsidy mechanism allowed at all? No European country could compete with a centralized and authoritarian state like Turkey.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US Midterms: Republican Control means more Focus on Eastern Europe
- » Russian Court's Ban of Newspaper Novaya Gazeta is a Punch in the Face of Freedom of Speech
- » Can a Renewed Iran Nuclear Deal Solve Europe's Energy Problems
- » President Biden's Visit to Saudi Arabia: Saudi-US Relations in Freefall
- » Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Emotional Mobilization in Chinese Online bottom-up Populism