Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
Parliament officially goes on election vacation from today until October 25 inclusive.
During this time, only the standing parliamentary committees will meet, and only the transport costs associated with their participation will be credited to the deputies.
The first regular session of the National Assembly following the local vote will be held on 31 October.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General