Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
Parliament officially goes on election vacation from today until October 25 inclusive.
During this time, only the standing parliamentary committees will meet, and only the transport costs associated with their participation will be credited to the deputies.
The first regular session of the National Assembly following the local vote will be held on 31 October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly