We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
Today Bulgaria is celebrating the feast of aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force.
On October 16, 1912, pilot Radul Milkov and observer Prodan Tarakchiev made the world's first combat flight by bombing the Edirne Fortress from the air.
During the Balkan War, it was considered unacceptable throughout Europe. The flight of the Bulgarians changed this view and opened a new page in the history of world aviation.
On the occasion of the anniversary, the Krumovo Aviation Museum announces an open day and visitors will be able to view the permanent exhibitions and enter the cabins of MiG-21 and Mi-24 helicopters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet