What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air
The data is from the Air Purity Index, quoted by NOVA TV.
Dust above the norm in three Bulgarian cities was registered this morning. The concentration of fine dust particles was slightly above the daily average in Vidin, Plovdiv and Rousse.
The data is from the European Commission's real-time air cleanliness index. The buildup of pollution is due in part to the relatively quiet and warm weather this week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1