India: Newborn Survives after it Was Buried Alive in a Clay Pot for Three Days
A couple rescued a baby in India, buried alive in a clay pot, according to BGNES. The spouses came to the cemetery to bury their daughter, who was stillborn.
The workers which were digging the grave have encountered a clay pot at a depth of about a meter. There was a baby inside the pot who showed signs of life.
Hitesh Kumar immediately called an ambulance and tried to feed the girl with milk by making a cotton pacifier.
The child was taken to a regional hospital. Subsequently, the baby’s condition improved.
Doctors treated the newborn - who weighed 1.1 kilograms - for a lung infection and said she had probably been in the shallow grave for two days, according to ABC, Mirror reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir