5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
The epicentre was on Sumatra Island
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 on the Richter scale has been recorded off the coast of Indonesia, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported, cited by BGES.
The earthquake struck at 1.23 Bulgarian time this night (5.23 am local time). The epicentre was 141 kilometers from Bengkulu City on Sumatra Island at a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province