Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
Today, the weather in Bulgaria will remain mostly sunny. In the morning, in valleys and lowlands, and until noon also in eastern Bulgaria, fog or low layered clouds expected.
A light wind will blow from the east-southeast. Maximum temperatures in most areas will reach 23C to 28C, in Sofia - about 26C. Atmospheric pressure will drop slightly and be close to the October average.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Martin Slavchev told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm