Porsche and Boeing with a Flying Car Prototype
Aeronautical vehicle manufacturer Boeing and sports car company Porsche are working in partnership to create an autonomous flying vehicle suitable for urban transportation. Its innovative concept was officially unveiled on Thursday.
The flying car will be powered entirely by electricity, thus expected to solve one of the major problems of any metropolis - the need to reduce harmful emissions. Its prototype is capable to travel up to 80 km in a single charge and fits up to 4 persons. The first test flight was made in January this year. An analysis of the market and urban mobility is also to be carried out to determine the potential of such premium vehicles.
Airbus also participated in the urban airspace race, which earlier announced that it had partnered with Audi, another Volkswagen car group giant, to design a car capable of driving on asphalt but also flying.
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term