40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
This is according to a report prepared by the State Agency for Road Traffic Safety.
About 40% of the roads in Bulgaria are in poor condition. This is according to a report prepared by the State Agency for Road Traffic Safety.
From the information presented, it is clear that the 19,500 km road network was built more than 20 years ago, which required the investment of financial resources for repairs.
It is also clear from the data that 25% of the Bulgarian roads are poorly paved, which puts road safety at risk.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Tech Park to Boast Most Powerful Computer
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Cabinet Decided to Give Another Brush to Recovery and Resilience Plan