40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
This is according to a report prepared by the State Agency for Road Traffic Safety.
About 40% of the roads in Bulgaria are in poor condition. This is according to a report prepared by the State Agency for Road Traffic Safety.
From the information presented, it is clear that the 19,500 km road network was built more than 20 years ago, which required the investment of financial resources for repairs.
It is also clear from the data that 25% of the Bulgarian roads are poorly paved, which puts road safety at risk.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor