Positive Reactions After the Premiere of a Bulgarian Sports Electric Car
A prototype of an electric sports car, developed by the Bulgarian company Theodosii Teodosiev, was presented in Sofia these days.
The prototype designer Kostadin Kostadinov told Radio Sofia how the idea for this project was born and how it became a reality. He also revealed many interesting details about the design process and his consultations with a well-known design specialist.
The base variant of the sports electric car will be 480 kW (644 hp) and 800 Nm of torque. This allows acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in just 2.7 seconds, with team ambitions improving that time. More than 90 percent of the software that drives the car is written by the company's team, and more than 91 percent of the parts are also new.
The electric car will have three driving modes - normal, track mode, which will transmit telemetry data after driving, and environmental mode.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered