Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the morning, in some places in the eastern areas and lowlands there short fog or low layered clouds expected, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
It will stay warm with maximum temperatures between 23C and 28C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the average in October; it will drop slightly.
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia
- » 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Samoa