Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov arrives in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
The visit was at the invitation of King Abdullah Second bin al-Hussein.
In Amman, Prime Minister Borissov was greeted by Jordan's Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, Sami Dawood.
During the visit, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with King Abdullah II and Prime Minister Omar Razaz. The focus of the talks will be to enhance political dialogue at the highest level and to look for new opportunities for expanding contacts in areas of mutual interest.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area