Museums and the Botanical Garden of BAS Will Be Free of Charge This Weekend
Today, is the 150th anniversary of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The museums and the Botanical Garden of the Academy will be open and free of charge to visitors.
This was announced by the BAS Press Centre.
On 12 and 13 October (Saturday and Sunday), people will be able to visit the National Archaeological Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, the National Ethnographic Museum, the National Anthropological Museum and the Botanical Garden of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences free of charge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa