A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
A plane flying from Moscow to Burgas has made an emergency landing in Rostov, TASS reports, quoted by "24 Hours". The agency cites an anonymous source from the law enforcement in the city.
According to the source, the reason for the emergency landing is a gas pistol which was left in the luggage of one of the passengers.
He himself told one of the stewards that he had forgotten to declare it when boarding the plane. The decision for the emergency landing was made by the pilot of the aircraft.
The press service at Platov Airport in Rostov-on-Don confirmed the emergency landing, but refused to explain the reason, TASS reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 3 Cars Ran Over and Killed a 31-year-old Man who was Lying on the Ring Road in Sofia