A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
A 4.3 magnitude earthquake was registered this morning in the Aegean near the Turkish Canakkale coast, Turkish private NTV reported.
According to data from the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD), the quake occurred at 2.55 today near the resort town of Ayvacik.
The earthquake was at a depth of 28 km and a distance of about 25 km from Ayvacik.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C