EP: Russian Propaganda is the Main Source of Misinformation in Europe
MEPs warn that there is a danger of foreign interference in elections.
Russian propaganda is the main source of misinformation in Europe. This is said in a resolution adopted by a large majority of the European Parliament.
MEPs call for a vigorous strategy against Russian misinformation and warn that there is a danger of foreign interference in elections.
By the end of next year, more than 50 presidential, parliamentary or local elections will be held in member states. The European Parliament recalls that since January 2019, misinformation cases attributed to Russian sources have doubled compared to the same period in 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO