Opinion: There Are Three Versions of the Turkish Operation in Northern Syria
This is Ankara's third consecutive operation in northern Syria. They believe that this border should be "secure". International analyst Martin Tabakov said in BNT's Bloc. According to him, there are three stories about the operation of the Turkish army.
Subsequently, in these border regions, Erdogan wants to resettle Syrian refugees from Turkey so that the Kurdish-dominated region does not.
The third action is thanks to the "green light" by the United States. US troops left open airspace over northern Syria and withdrew from border areas, Tabakov said.
He added that US relations with the Kurds have been compromised since it is the Kurds who are a major force in the fight against the Islamic State. Russia may emerge as one of the mediators between the Kurds and Turkey in northern Syria. Moscow already plays such a role between Israel and Iran in southern Syria, Martin Tabakov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Tech Park to Boast Most Powerful Computer
- » Bulgaria in Crisis: How World’s Saddest Place Became Deadliest
- » Boyko Takov: How to Survive in Time of Pandemic, Useful Tips for Bulgarian companies from BSMEPA
- » IME: Bulgarian Government Chose the Easiest Way for Budget Relaxation
- » IFIMES: Bulgarian ‘Certification’ of Identity of Macedonians and Macedonian Language?
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity