Bulgaria and Eleven more European Countries Join EU Road Safety Project
Twelve European countries, including Bulgaria, join forces in a new project financed by the EU to exchange ideas aimed at improving road safety. There are significant differences of the road safety indicators in the EU member states, BNR reported.
That is why the three-year project for exchange of information and ideas in the field of road safety aims to overcome these discrepancies. Experts from Austria, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Sweden will participate at the project.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Bulgaria’s Cabinet Approves Purchase of 1 Million Face-Protection Masks from China
- » Masks are Now Mandatory
- » The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on March 31
- » 5 New COVID-19 Cases in the Country
- » The Initial Ban on all Flights from China, South Korea, Iran, Italy and Spain is being Extended until April 12