Bulgaria and Eleven more European Countries Join EU Road Safety Project
Twelve European countries, including Bulgaria, join forces in a new project financed by the EU to exchange ideas aimed at improving road safety. There are significant differences of the road safety indicators in the EU member states, BNR reported.
That is why the three-year project for exchange of information and ideas in the field of road safety aims to overcome these discrepancies. Experts from Austria, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Sweden will participate at the project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Apollonia Arts Festival - 1-6 September, Sozopol