Bulgaria and Eleven more European Countries Join EU Road Safety Project
Twelve European countries, including Bulgaria, join forces in a new project financed by the EU to exchange ideas aimed at improving road safety. There are significant differences of the road safety indicators in the EU member states, BNR reported.
That is why the three-year project for exchange of information and ideas in the field of road safety aims to overcome these discrepancies. Experts from Austria, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Sweden will participate at the project.
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
- » New Rules for Gambling in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic throughout Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Huge Investments are Yet to be Made in the Water Sector in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Join in the IMF's Somalia Debt Fundraising Initiative