Record Inflation in Venezuela
Venezuela's inflation rate was 3320 percent from January to September this year. The data was announced last night by National Assembly (single chamber parliament) Finance Committee member Alfonso Marquina.
The country's legislature is controlled by the opposition, TASS reported.
In September, inflation was 23.5 percent, with annual cumulative inflation reaching 3326 percent. From October 2018 to September 2019, it is 50 100 percent, Marquina tweeted. Food prices showed the biggest increase for the month - by 42.6 percent, BTA reports.
The Bolivian Republic has been experiencing an acute socio-economic crisis in recent years, accompanied by the devaluation of the national currency. According to UN estimates, more than 4 million Venezuelans have left the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Australia has Called on its Citizens to leave Ukraine
- » British Diplomats began to Leave Ukraine
- » NATO will Expand its Military Presence in Eastern Europe
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » Thousands Protest against Mandatory COVID Vaccination in Washington DC