National Assembly Adopts Declaration on EU Accession of Northern Macedonia and Albania
Parliament has adopted a statement supporting Northern Macedonia and Albania to open EU accession talks. Deputies approved the Cabinet's Framework Position, which sets out a number of conditions for both countries.
Parliament adopted the statement by 129 votes in favor, 4 against, one abstaining.
The left political wing expressed displeasure that Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva was not present in parliament today.
BSP's Valeri Zabljanov described the Treaty of Friendship and Neighborhood with Northern Macedonia as weak and demanded Zaharieva's resignation. The governors defended the contract and defined the Cabinet Framework position as good.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong