An Explosion near an Airport in Austria
There was an explosion at the airport in Linz, Austria, Reuters reported, citing German television En-TV. 250 firefighters are fighting the blaze, which ignited after the explosion near Hörshing Airport.
The fire broke out after an explosion explosion at a garbage disposal facility which is now completely destroyed. There is still a lot of smoke.
There were 23 people inside the hall during the incident. Nine injured were reported, three of whom were severely injured.
Air traffic is not affected by the fire. Flights are not expected to be canceled.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU