We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
Today we celebrate World Mental Health Day. According to WHO, more than 450 million people worldwide suffer from mental illness, with only half of them receiving the assistance they need.
By 2020, mental disorders will be among the top 5 illnesses leading to disability. The main reason for their manifestation is stress.
Bulgarians most often suffer from anxiety and depression. Statistics show that women are more likely to become ill in Bulgaria. The first symptoms that may indicate a problem are insomnia, frequent fatigue, bad mood and unusual irritability.
- » Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
- » Flu Epidemic throughout Bulgaria
- » The WHO Won't Declare an International Emergency because of the Coronavirus from China
- » The BFSA Stopped the Import of Pepper and Pomegranate with Pesticides from Turkey
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan