Bulgaria’s Humanitarian Aid to Syria - BGN 97,792
Bulgaria will provide financial aid for dealing with the humanitarian crisis in Syria and the region in the amount of BGN 97,792, the government decided at today's meeting, said the government press office. The funds will be provided from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ budget for development and humanitarian aid.
Bulgaria’s humanitarian aid is part of the efforts of the international community to rebuild the region and improve the living conditions of its citizens.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria