Kim Kardashian Praises Greta Thunberg and Would Love to Have a Dinner with her
American reality star Kim Kardashian is very fond of 16-year-old eco-activist Greta Thunberg and shares her concerns about climate change, Reuters reports.
The 38-year-old ethnic Armenian who is visiting her grandparents' country said she would like to have dinner with Greta Thunberg, who is "such an amazing young girl”.
“She (Thunberg) is such an amazing young girl, and so brave and courageous to stand up to these grown-ups that can be very scary and for her to be so open and honest is exactly what we need,” Kardashian said of Thunberg's speech to the UN, in which the girl emotionally accused leaders of “stealing childhood" with “empty words”, Reuters reported.
“Climate change is a serious problem,” said Kardashian, who was attending the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) in the Armenian capital Yerevan.
She said she also wanted to talk to Thunberg’s parents and to share her thoughts as a social media entrepreneur.
She also said that she would love to have dinner with Thunberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 598 Newly Infected, 28 Died
- » Bill Gates Forecasts New, More Awful Pandemic, World Must Get Prepared
- » Global Drug Survey: Who Are the World’s Drunkards?
- » On January 27 World Marks Holocaust Memorial Day
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them