Kim Kardashian Praises Greta Thunberg and Would Love to Have a Dinner with her
American reality star Kim Kardashian is very fond of 16-year-old eco-activist Greta Thunberg and shares her concerns about climate change, Reuters reports.
The 38-year-old ethnic Armenian who is visiting her grandparents' country said she would like to have dinner with Greta Thunberg, who is "such an amazing young girl”.
“She (Thunberg) is such an amazing young girl, and so brave and courageous to stand up to these grown-ups that can be very scary and for her to be so open and honest is exactly what we need,” Kardashian said of Thunberg's speech to the UN, in which the girl emotionally accused leaders of “stealing childhood" with “empty words”, Reuters reported.
“Climate change is a serious problem,” said Kardashian, who was attending the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) in the Armenian capital Yerevan.
She said she also wanted to talk to Thunberg’s parents and to share her thoughts as a social media entrepreneur.
She also said that she would love to have dinner with Thunberg.
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 400 People were Evacuated from a Burning Hotel in Pamporovo
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Toll Charges for Heavy Goods Vehicles will be from 3 to 7 Stotinki per km
- » February 19 – Day of Commemoration for Vasil Levski
- » EC: Robots can be Used to Create Fake News