A Strong Earthquake Recorded in Kazakhstan
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake shook Kazakhstan, but there are no damage or injured people reported, according to the Almaty Emergency Department press office.
The quake was registered at 03:49 local time.
"The epicentre of the earthquake is located 140 km southeast of the city of Almaty. Its depth was 10 km," the report said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus