A Strong Earthquake Recorded in Kazakhstan
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake shook Kazakhstan, but there are no damage or injured people reported, according to the Almaty Emergency Department press office.
The quake was registered at 03:49 local time.
"The epicentre of the earthquake is located 140 km southeast of the city of Almaty. Its depth was 10 km," the report said.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020