IMF: Trade Wars Affect the Global Economy
Trade wars around the world have a strong negative impact on global economic growth. The International Monetary Fund has warned about this.
The Executive Director of the Fund Kristalina Georgieva commented that global losses could total $ 700 billion by 2020, or about 0.8% of GDP. For comparison, this is the approximate annual GDP of Switzerland.
The trade war between the United States and China has led to both a jump in prices for businesses and buyers and uncertainty in the market.
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32