The White House Will Not Cooperate in the Trump Investigation
The White House has announced that it will not cooperate with the Democratic Party in its investigation into the president.
The Democrat-dominated House of Representatives accuses Trump of misusing his power and asking Ukraine to seek compromise on former Vice President Joe Biden, who is currently part of the White House race.
The Trump administration described the investigation as "coup attempt" and "illegitimate".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests