Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 18C to 23C
It will be mostly sunny today, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
In the morning, fog or low clouds expected in some valleys and lowlands of southern Bulgaria. Light south wind, possibly to moderate in the eastern areas. Daytime temperatures will rise to reach maximums of 18C to 23C, in Sofia around 21C.
Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average; it will slightly drop.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province