Guinness World Record: American Recognised 11 Ice Cream Flavours for One Minute
An Idaho-based American broke the Guinness World Record, recognising the taste of 11 ice creams in one minute while blindfolded, UPI reported.
David Rush has broken up over 100 Guinness records and dedicates them to the study of science and technology in American education. He practically guessed the flavours of 12 ice creams, but only managed to pronounce half of the name of the last java-chip flavour before the time ran out.
With his new achievement, Rush beat the record of Mohameed Ahmad Darwish which was set at a Kuwait mall in 2013.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended