An F-16 Fighter Jet Crashed in Germany
An F-16 fighter jet crashed in the Rhineland-Palatinate state in West Germany.
The plane crashed in the Trier-Saarburg area, near the city of Trier, and the pilot was able to catapult. According to officials, he was hospitalized but so far there is no information on his condition.
According to police, the plane crashed in an uninhabited area near a US military base located in Spangdahlem.
People were ordered to avoid the area of the crash as a rescue operation was pending.
Large quantities of kerosene have been spilled at the scene of the crash, SWR reports, citing police sources.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
- » Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
- » Where the Most Generous People Live?
- » € 600 Million More Foreign Investments in Bulgaria since the Beginning of the Year
- » 15% Increase in the Banking System's Profit for the First Six Months of the Year
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia