An F-16 Fighter Jet Crashed in Germany
An F-16 fighter jet crashed in the Rhineland-Palatinate state in West Germany.
The plane crashed in the Trier-Saarburg area, near the city of Trier, and the pilot was able to catapult. According to officials, he was hospitalized but so far there is no information on his condition.
According to police, the plane crashed in an uninhabited area near a US military base located in Spangdahlem.
People were ordered to avoid the area of the crash as a rescue operation was pending.
Large quantities of kerosene have been spilled at the scene of the crash, SWR reports, citing police sources.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog