The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
Visitors will be able to view it through glass with greater transparency.
Almost three months after it was moved, the Mona Lisa painting is back in its usual place in the Louvre. The hall that houses Leonardo da Vinci's renowned work has been renovated after a major overhaul, and in recent months the painting has been housed in the Medici Gallery, in another Louvre wing.
Millions of visitors from all over the world will be able to view the painting again through glass, but with greater transparency. The so-called "state hall" has not been refurbished for 15 years, and has since been visited by over 100 million visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
- » Bulgaria Marks 'End of Summer' - The Holy Cross Day
- » The Legacy of Spartacus, Bulgaria's Most Famous Gladiator
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Sofia English Comedy Night with Leeor Brooks
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 143rd Anniversary of the Shipka Epopee