The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
Visitors will be able to view it through glass with greater transparency.
Almost three months after it was moved, the Mona Lisa painting is back in its usual place in the Louvre. The hall that houses Leonardo da Vinci's renowned work has been renovated after a major overhaul, and in recent months the painting has been housed in the Medici Gallery, in another Louvre wing.
Millions of visitors from all over the world will be able to view the painting again through glass, but with greater transparency. The so-called "state hall" has not been refurbished for 15 years, and has since been visited by over 100 million visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed