Bulgarian Companies Are about to Import Workforce from Vietnam
The economic cooperation between Bulgaria and Vietnam can develop in food industry, agriculture, machine building and finance, Vasil Todorov from the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry said. 20 companies from Vietnam and over 30 Bulgarian companies held negotiations for import of highly-qualified workforce in Bulgaria, Vasil Todorov added, reported by BNT
The trade agreement between the EU and Vietnam is a good basis for the future economic cooperation. Nguyen Thi Thu Thuy from the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency invited the Bulgarian entrepreneurs and investors to participate at the Vietnam Food Expo 2019 in the city of Ho Chi Minh in November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total