President Rumen Radev Met with the Manufacturer of the F-16
President Rumen Radev met with the representative of the manufacturer of the new combat aircraft for the Bulgarian army.
Speaking to Lockheed Martin's Business Development Director Randy Howard, Rumen Radev indicated that the Bulgarian Air Force should have a multifunctional aircraft with a full suite of capabilities and the necessary equipment to enable its reliable support and full training of Bulgarian pilots.
Howard assured that Lockheed Martin will meet the contractual deadline for the production and delivery of the F-16 and that the company will seek financial buffers in the agreement, for the full support of the aircraft and their equipment to achieve the capabilities sought by Bulgaria.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration