At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
At least 10 were killed and 27 injured in Jalalabad, eastern Afghanistan, after a bomb hit a bus which belonged to an Afghan National Army recruitment center.
The bomb had been put on a motorcycle and detonated when the bus passed by the motorbike, Nangarhar Governor Ataula Hoghani said. There is one child among the dead.
No one claimed responsibility for the attack, but observers recall that Jalalabad was often the site of attacks by either the Talibans or the Islamic State group.
The attack comes along with the 18th anniversary of the outbreak of the war in Afghanistan, when US Air Force launched air strikes in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)