200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer
There are 200 affected people of the announced bankruptcy of Astral Holidays. These people should contact the tour operator’s insurer - Unica
The total amount which needs to be covered from the insurer is BGN 350 thousand, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova together with representatives of Astral Holidays and the insurance company Unica revealed at a briefing.
"Astral Holidays insurance is absolutely valid, all claims of the affected tourists will be paid by the insurer. The size of Astral Holidays insurance is BGN 700,000, " Angelkova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer