200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer
There are 200 affected people of the announced bankruptcy of Astral Holidays. These people should contact the tour operator’s insurer - Unica
The total amount which needs to be covered from the insurer is BGN 350 thousand, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova together with representatives of Astral Holidays and the insurance company Unica revealed at a briefing.
"Astral Holidays insurance is absolutely valid, all claims of the affected tourists will be paid by the insurer. The size of Astral Holidays insurance is BGN 700,000, " Angelkova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Sofia will have an "Ice Park"