Bulgaria's Trade with Kazakhstan Has Doubled in just One Year
In just one year, trade between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan has doubled. The ambassador of the Asian state, Temirtay Izbastin, said this in Ruse.
He visited the city to get acquainted with the economic profile of the region and to make contacts between business representatives from both countries.
So far this year, the trade with Kazakhstan has exceeded $ 200 million, with Bulgaria mainly importing petroleum products and exporting cosmetics and furniture.
After establishing business contacts, both sides hope to increase the tourist flow between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece: Ferry Line from Thessaloniki to the Sporades Starts Operating from 1 June
- » Pandemic Crisis Management Cost Bulgaria BGN 5,1 Billion So Far – Finance Minister
- » North Macedonia Waives Road Toll for Serbian Citizens for Summer Season
- » Former Bulgarian Minister: Urgent Update of State Budget Is Needed
- » Italy to Reset Tourism by Mid-May to Rescue Sector Devastated by Pandemic
- » Greece Acknowledges Sputnik V Vaccine, Welcomes Russian Tourists