Bulgaria's Trade with Kazakhstan Has Doubled in just One Year
In just one year, trade between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan has doubled. The ambassador of the Asian state, Temirtay Izbastin, said this in Ruse.
He visited the city to get acquainted with the economic profile of the region and to make contacts between business representatives from both countries.
So far this year, the trade with Kazakhstan has exceeded $ 200 million, with Bulgaria mainly importing petroleum products and exporting cosmetics and furniture.
After establishing business contacts, both sides hope to increase the tourist flow between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan.
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term