Bulgaria's Trade with Kazakhstan Has Doubled in just One Year
In just one year, trade between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan has doubled. The ambassador of the Asian state, Temirtay Izbastin, said this in Ruse.
He visited the city to get acquainted with the economic profile of the region and to make contacts between business representatives from both countries.
So far this year, the trade with Kazakhstan has exceeded $ 200 million, with Bulgaria mainly importing petroleum products and exporting cosmetics and furniture.
After establishing business contacts, both sides hope to increase the tourist flow between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation in Turkey Rises to 23-year High of nearly 79% in June
- » Bulgaria: One of our Reactors is expected to use a different Nuclear Fuel than the Russian one
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today