BNR: U.S. Business Is Ready to Work for Bulgarian Energy Independence
At a traditional annual government-to-business meeting organized by the American Chamber of Commerce, its head Olivier Marquette identified the key sectors for US-Bulgaria cooperation: digital technology and artificial intelligence, cybersecurity. He recalled Westinghouse's readiness to participate more actively in the nuclear energy sector. American business in Bulgaria has a strong determination to engage in dialogue that strengthens the independence of the Bulgarian energy sector, Marquette said, BNR reported.
"The Bulgarian economy is mature enough to enter the US market," Peter Ivanov, executive director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria said. According to him, the government contributed to the development of transatlantic cooperation with the decision for purchasing 8 multipurpose F-16 fighter jets block 70. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said that during talks over the purchase of the jets the government was often accused of lobbying, but pointed out that there had never been any hint of lobbying in the negotiations.
- » Bulgarian Bilateral Trade with the United States Reached $ 1 Billion
- » Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels