Two Ships Collided Off the Coast of Japan
Two ships collided off the coast of Japan near the Noto Peninsula, NHK reported.
One of the vessels is Japanese and the other is a North Korean fishing vessel. According to preliminary information, after the impact, The North Korean vessel was reportedly waterlogged and about 20 crew members were thrown into the sea. The Japanese coastguard has sent rescue patrol boats to the scene. There are no further details about the incident so far.
Japan and North Korea have no diplomatic relations, RIA Novosti reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway