The Price of Pork in Bulgaria - Artificially Inflated
The Prime Minister of the State Commission on Stock Exchanges and Markets Vladimir Ivanov shared that the pork prices in the country are artificially inflated, “Trud” newspaper reported. The price at the Bulgarian markets is around BGN 8.50 per kg. Meanwhile Docked on the international stock exchange, the price drops to USD 1.44 dollars per kilogram.
Thus, the trades profit from the African Swine Fever infection and raise the prices. Actually, the pork comes mainly from Belgium, the Netherlands and France. The Bulgarian production is not enough since years and the market rely on import.
- » Bulgarian Bilateral Trade with the United States Reached $ 1 Billion
- » Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels