Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
Fashion lovers can see the Handmade Fest in the National Palace of Culture. The exhibition is on 4, 5 and 6 October this year.
They are shown on the ground floor and two semi-floors - left and right, various clothes, accessories, cosmetics, home decor. The show is full of colors and great mood.
On the right half-floor, visitors will be able to choose baptismal decorations, candy bouquets and more. On the left half floor are jewelry for aromatherapy, textile atelier, bead jewelry, jewelries and more.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us
- » March 3rd 1918: Russia Capitulated to Bulgaria?