Part of Glasgow Airport Cordoned Off due to Suspicious Cargo
Emergency at Glasgow Airport. Part of the runway was cordoned off because of a suspicious cargo on a flight arriving from Amsterdam.
According to British media, the cargo was on a plane from Dutch airline KLM which landed in Glasgow. The area is cordoned off and investigators are currently searching the machine. So far there is no information on what the shipment contains, which raised concerns the airport security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday
- » Nearly 4 Million People Worldwide are Infected with COVID-19
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel Called on Kosovo and Serbia to Reach an Agreement by the End of 2020
- » UN: Sharp Decline in the World Food Prices because of the Coronavirus
- » Russia is Now in the Top 5 of the Most Affected by the Coronavirus Countries
- » The Cabinet Allocates nearly BGN 1.5 Million in Aid to 12 Countries and UNICEF for the Fight against COVID-19