How to Protect Yourself from the Forthcoming "Fall" Viruses?
Headache, very strong runny nose, sore throat, dry cough are part of the symptoms of rhinoviruses that are typical for the fall season.
The ailment usually lasts for one week and at 25% for two weeks, explained Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev, director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
"Rhinoviruses are characteristic of early autumn and late spring. The infection is usually transmitted by dirty hands, "Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev added.
His main precautionary advice is not to touch your eyes, nose, mouth and entire face with dirty hands.
“Wet wipes don't work, in this case“ Prof. Kantardzhiev said.
- » 1.5% of the People in Bulgaria Have Unmet Medical Needs due to Treatment being Unaffordable
- » For the First Time since 2017: Bird Flu in the UK
- » First Polio Case in Malaysia in 27 Years
- » Minister Desislava Taneva: There is no Salmonella-Infected Chicken on the Market
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » At Least 100 Tonnes of Chicken Infected with Salmonella Has Reached the Bulgarian Market