Five People Were Killed in a Plane Crash in Ukraine
An An-12 cargo plane from Vigo, Spain to Lviv was forced to make an emergency landing due to a fuel shortage near an Ukrainian airport. 5 people were killed.
There were 8 people aboard the aircraft - 7 crew and one employee accompanying the cargo. According to preliminary information, the emergency landing was necessary due to lack of fuel.
It is not clear what the cargo was. The plane landed near a football stadium.
One of the seven-member crew was evacuated and sent to the emergency room. Emergency and rescue activities continue.
The plane’s original route was from Vigo (Spain) to Istanbul.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan