USA to Sell 150 Antitank Missiles to Ukraine
The US Department of State has approved the sale of 150 Javelin missiles and related equipment for up to $ 39.2 million to Ukraine, BTA reported.
The antitank missiles were mentioned in a telephone conversation between US President Donald Trump and his Ukraine's counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25 that prompted an impeachment inquiry by Congress.
- » Erdogan: NATO Left Turkey Alone against Terrorism
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens
- » Trump Will Publish a Transcript of his Conversation with Zelensky
- » Boeing Expects the 737 MAX to Be Back in January
- » Denmark Will Temporarily Resume Border Checks at the Border with Sweden
- » Turkey: We Are not a Hotel for Islamic State Jihadists!