USA to Sell 150 Antitank Missiles to Ukraine
The US Department of State has approved the sale of 150 Javelin missiles and related equipment for up to $ 39.2 million to Ukraine, BTA reported.
The antitank missiles were mentioned in a telephone conversation between US President Donald Trump and his Ukraine's counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25 that prompted an impeachment inquiry by Congress.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests