President Rumen Radev's Visit to Austria Continues
The head of state is in Vienna at the invitation of his colleague Alexander Van der Bellen.
Topics to discuss are the future of Europe, regional cooperation in the Danube region, the potential for enhancing bilateral economic exchanges, as well as migration and security cooperation.
Later in the day, President Rumen Radev will speak with the federal chancellor, the chairman of the Austrian National Council and the chairman of the Constitutional Court.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration