President Rumen Radev's Visit to Austria Continues
The head of state is in Vienna at the invitation of his colleague Alexander Van der Bellen.
Topics to discuss are the future of Europe, regional cooperation in the Danube region, the potential for enhancing bilateral economic exchanges, as well as migration and security cooperation.
Later in the day, President Rumen Radev will speak with the federal chancellor, the chairman of the Austrian National Council and the chairman of the Constitutional Court.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus