BDZ Launches New Online Ticketing Service
As of today, BDZ - Passenger Transport EOOD and Information Services AD are putting into operation the full functionality of the ticketing system, which includes the possibility to buy tickets online for all trains on the territory of the country, the company announced.
The system has been tested repeatedly in a test environment and for its normal functioning it is very important to test it in a real environment.
The online booking and ticketing system offers a fast and convenient way to buy train tickets, regardless of the customer's location, allowing the visual selection of sleeping and seating areas according to the composition of each train. The payment is made electronically with the most widely used credit and debit cards. The ticket is received by e-mail of the registered customer.
Particularly convenient for customers is the ability to buy tickets from tablets and smartphones. In this way, it is not necessary to print the ticket on a printer, since it is validated by the conductor on the train directly from the mobile device.
The online ticketing platform is available on the BDZ website. Tickets can be purchased online no later than three hours before the departure of the particular scheduled train.
Due to the ongoing request processing process, the online booking and ticketing platform for a limited number of trains will still initially be available.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts