Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Place for Six Bulgarian Regions Today
Yellow code for strong winds has been announced in 6 districts of the country for October 3rd, according to the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is in force for the regions Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnova and Ruse.
In eastern Bulgaria will blow mostly moderate wind from the south-southwest. In western Bulgaria after noon, the wind will be from the northwest, and will increase - in the Danube Plain up to 15-20 m / s. The wind will also bring the cold air.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming