The United States Imposes New Tariffs on Emblematic European Goods
The United States will impose new tariffs of 25% on European goods for $ 7.5 billion. They will enter into force on October 18 and are a response to European subsidies for the Airbus airlines.
The new fees are subject to iconic products such as French wine, Scotch whiskey, mussels, coffee, Italian cheese and agricultural goods. The Donald Trump administration, however, has decided to spare the Italian wine, pasta and olive oil. The Association of American Food Business Specialists urged President Trump not to impose penalties.
The association warns that 14,000 specialist retailers will be affected, as well as more than 20,000 U.S. food establishments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information
- » HSBC To Cut 300 Jobs in UK
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borissov Met with US Assistant Secretary of State Clarke Cooper
- » Bulgaria: Shortage of Influenza Vaccines